To all our patients,
As a healthcare provider, the health of my patients and staff is my utmost priority. We are actively navigating the sea of information to be sure that we are acting in accordance with organizations like the CDC, OSHA, ADA, and PDA.
After substantial consideration, I have decided that the office will be closed for all routine, non-essential care until March 30th. The measures I am taking today are necessary to help stop the spread of this deadly virus and to save lives. During this time, a member of my staff will be answering phones and checking messages. Please feel free to call us if necessary. This means that all previously scheduled appointments are going to be rescheduled. I will be available during this time for true dental emergencies. It is important to note that our office has always maintained the highest level of sterility and will continue to do so when we return, even if it may be more than what is required by law.
If you call for an emergency, we are asking:
- If you have had contact with anyone that has been ill, please stay home.
- If you have traveled to a high-risk area, please stay home.
- If you feel “off” please stay home.
- If you have any high-risk people in your household, please stay home.
- If you feel well, please wash your hands for 20 seconds upon arrival.
- All handshaking, hugs, and other physical greetings are to be withheld.
We take the health and safety of our team, patients, and all of their loved ones very seriously.
We are committed to the betterment of our community at large, and this is an exercise in it. As
the situation unfolds, we may change our protocols or schedule as needed. Be assured
we will actively contact any patients who will be affected during this temporary closure.
Please stay safe and wash your hands!
Dr. Drew A. Shulman
Office: (215) 969-8080
Emergency Cell (215) 499-6487