Comfortable & Comprehensive Care
Dr. Drew Shulman provides thorough dental care in our Northeast Philadelphia office. Our long-standing staff makes it their mission to make patients as comfortable and relaxed as possible. Dr. Shulman has extensive experience with handling complex dental cases and patients with dental fear. If you have dental anxiety or fear of the dentist, you can address your concerns with our staff. You’re in good hands.
Dr. Shulman offers sedation dentistry and is a member of the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS). He has committed over 125 hours to training and certification in conscious sedation for the benefit of your patient experience and safety. We want all patients to be able to achieve their oral health and aesthetic goals in a stress-free, relaxing environment.
Learn more about our dentistry:
Meet Dr. Drew Shulman
Dr. Shulman has over 25 years of dental experience and is committed to providing his patients with the latest advances in comprehensive general, restorative and aesthetic dental care. As a local dentist in the Northeast Philadelphia area, Dr. Shulman is a trusted family dentist with patients that have been visiting his practice for many years.
Dr. Shulman is one of few dentists nationwide who have achieved the status of Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry. This achievement is a testament to his commitment to continuing education and to the standard of care offered in our practice. As an MAGD, Dr. Shulman has the knowledge and experience to evaluate and treat your dental concerns with the latest techniques for the most stable and lasting outcomes.
Professional credentials and memberships include:
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Philadelphia County Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- N.E. Philadelphia Implant Study Club
- The International Team for Implantology
- Pennsylvania Academy of General Dentistry PEAK Program
Learn more about your dentist in Philadelphia, PA: Dr. Drew Shulman and his dental expertise.
Dental Technology in our Dentist Office
We provide modern technologies that make dental procedures easier for not only our staff but our patients as well:
- Intra-oral scanner: This compact handpiece helps to create dental impression data. Dental restorations can easily be prepared for after using this scanner.
- Air abrasion: This option removes tooth decay without having to use a dental drill. A powerful air stream made up of aluminum oxide particles cleans teeth for a healthier smile.
- Electric handpieces: Electric handpieces offer a quieter alternative to traditional dental tools.
These technologies offer a more comfortable and overall gentler experience to patients. Our office uses state of the art practices and equipment for sterilization, going above and beyond OSHA requirements to ensure the health and safety of all patients.
Schedule a Dental Exam Today
If you are ready for comprehensive and comfortable dental care in the Philadelphia area, schedule a consultation with our professionals today. Contact our Philadelphia area dentist office at (855) 832-4034.