Comfortable & Comprehensive Care
Dr. Drew Shulman provides thorough care for your dental problems in our Northeast Philadelphia office. Our long-standing staff makes it their mission to make patients as comfortable and relaxed as possible.
Dr. Shulman has extensive experience with handling complex dental cases and patients with dental fear. If you have dental anxiety or fear of the dentist, let our staff put you at ease and give you the treatments you need.
Dr. Shulman offers sedation dentistry to make you feel comfortable. He is a member of the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS). He has over 125 hours of training and certification in conscious sedation.
Your patient experience and safety is his top priority. We want all our patients to achieve their oral health and aesthetic goals in a stress-free, relaxing environment.
Learn more about our dentistry:
- Meet Dr. Drew Shulman
- Meet our dental team
- Our dental services
- Tour our Philadelphia dentist office
- Read our reviews
Philadelphia Dentist Office of Drew A. Shulman, DMD, MAGD
Dr. Shulman has over 25 years of dental experience. He provides his patients with the latest advances in comprehensive general, restorative and aesthetic dental care. Dr. Shulman is a trusted family dentist in the Northeast Philadelphia area with loyal long-time patients.
Dr. Shulman is one of a few nationwide dentists who holds the status of Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD). This achievement is a testament to his commitment to dentistry and the standard of care in our practice. As an MAGD, Dr. Shulman has the knowledge and experience to evaluate and treat your dental concerns. He uses the latest techniques for the most stable and lasting outcomes.
Professional credentials and memberships include:
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Philadelphia County Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- N.E. Philadelphia Implant Study Club
- The International Team for Implantology
- Pennsylvania Academy of General Dentistry PEAK Program
Learn more about your dentist in Philadelphia, PA: Dr. Drew Shulman and his dental expertise.
Dental Technology in our Dentist Office
We use modern technologies that make dental procedures easier for not only our staff but our patients as well. We use:
- Intra-oral scanners: This compact hand-piece helps to create dental impression data. After using the scanner, Dr. Shulman can more easily prepare dental restorations.
- Air abrasion techniques: This option removes tooth decay without having to use a dental drill. A powerful air stream consisting of aluminum oxide particles will clean your teeth.
- Electric hand-pieces: Electric hand-pieces provide a quieter alternative to traditional dental tools.
The technologies offer a more comfortable and overall gentler experience to patients. Furthermore, our office uses state of the art practices and equipment for sterilization. We go above-and-beyond OSHA requirements to ensure the health and safety of all patients.
Schedule a Dental Exam Today
Schedule a dental exam and consultation for comprehensive and comfortable dental care near you in the Philadelphia area. Contact our Philadelphia area dentist office at (855) 832-4034.